The list below summarizes the updates for April 2021.
- Apr 7, 2021 is the release of all updates added in this color
- General bug fixes (Apr 7)
- General enhancements to code (internal).
- Minor design changes for better display for various screen sizes.
- Bug fixes around payments (mostly market/client specific while sending amounts to payment gateways).
- Bug fixes at time of search when user selects "arrive by" as date as the API doesn't support it. it uses the date/time as departure only.
- Added length validations for ship/vessel name
- client specific template bug fixes.
- disable external insurance for Virgin Voyages as user is redirected to Virgin Voyages for payments and we cannot sell external insurance.
- Remove "-" from itinerary port name (minor issue)
- Added support for Amadeus booking channel.
Norwegian Cruise Line
- stop calculating GET tax in the GB market (UK).
- Fix a bug where mobile phone is now mandatory by cruise line at time of payment.
- Fix a bug where date display was an issue after import.
- Minor bug fixes around import of rules.
Swift (Cruise Results and Details)
- Minor design fixes
Features listed in this article are across all clients and access may vary by subscription and access may incur a fee. For further details please create a ticket.
Last Updated: Apr 6, 2021