The list below summarizes the updates for Jan 2021.
- Jan 7, 2021 is the release of all updates added in this color
- Jan 25, 2021 is the release of all updates added in this color
- Minor bug fixes (Jan 7, 25)
- More migration of hard coded text to dictionary driven (ongoing process)
- Terms and Conditions support on confirmation page.
- Edit Booking: added edit insurance option
- Improved Error handling on some internal processes and search forms
- General enhancements to code (internal).
- Rules cache improvement (internal processing).
- Bug fixes to stop loading Google analytics/tag manager in iFrames.
- minor design edits on dashboard navigation
- New officeID/API management screen (internal)
- Fare Code beta management, changed layout and moved agency description field to the bottom and made it a textarea box.
- improved checks for length of first name based on cruise line support and validations are added in the booking flow to allow the input of first name per that.
- Dynamic Rules enhancements to support additional filters (internal enhancement).
- Disney direct API (Seaware) implementation (ongoing)
- Improved error handling so we don't create "Failed" bookings for errors like "past passenger number not found". Also added mapping to convert cruise line cryptic messages to user friendly messages.
- Norwegian for UK market requires an email or phone or address, added validation for this in UI and also they require this for each guest and we use guest 1 data and send it for other guests if not available.
- Share link added to fare code page (it was missing).
- improved error handling.
- show searched for hotel with a different border.
- enhance search logs to track additional details
Features listed in this article are across all clients and access may vary by subscription and access may incur a fee. For further details please create a ticket.
Last Updated: Feb 3, 2021